Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doctor Who : Agent Provocateur

This humourous and action packed story with drawings by several artists will delight Doctor Who fans and graphic novel readers alike.

The Doctor (an alien from the planet Gallifrey and the last of the Time Lords) and Martha Jones are on a mission. A mission to find the best chocolate milkshake in the universe. But, their quest is interrupted by a group of powerful aliens who, having messed with forces beyond their understanding, have put the whole universe in danger. Can the Doctor and Martha play the aliens deadly game and prevent the universe from being destroyed?








This book counts toward the 100+ book challenge

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When posting your review and link, put the title of the book for the NAME and the direct URL of the review.

I updated your information for the 100+ Reading Challenge Post Your Review page.

Jenne said...

Yes, I realised I had goofed and posted a comment. I'll do better next time!

Anonymous said...

LOL! No biggie and sorry I missed the comment. I try to read the reviews first, and then go back.

Sharon said...

Love the Dr. Who series (old & new) so I guess I'll have to try this out! Thanks

Gardendale Tech Staff said...

Another Dr Who fan! Whoo-hoo! Check out my post on The Book Drop (there's a link in the sidebar) on the First Season of the NEW Dr. Who and let me know what you think!

I enjoyed the book even though I don't usually read graphic novels.