Monday, February 2, 2009

Daniel X Alien Hunter

Although I am not a frequent graphic novel reader, when I saw James Patterson’s new Daniel X series had a graphic novel out I had to read it.

The drawings are well done – even if Daniel doesn’t look like he does in my head :) - and the story was intriguing.

Following on from The Dangerous Days of Daniel X, our hero is now after alien number 7 on the list of alien outlaws hiding out on the earth. But the list does not have much to say about this villain, Daniel must risk the lose of new found friendship and use all his powers of creation to overcome this enemy.





This book counts toward the 100+ book challenge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this one in last month and totally agree with you. I love the artwork. (Already knew the story line...lol)